Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wanted : Lady sex partner

hi ,

let me introduce myself. i am a business man, music and movie lover, sports minded and sex lover.

my criteria for sex partner is petite, sexy, slim, sex lover, no strings attach personality, clean inside and out, adventurous , liberated and open to all clean sexual activites.

first time to post on sulit. hope to find girls na open minded. its a stressful life

i want girl na open sa no complication in a relationship.

Yung open sa no strings attach, open me sa may asawang girl,single mom or may bf na. im just liberal

no jealousy .. no awayan.. just pure gimik and love making

email me or chat with me

send me private message or email here, i check daily dont worry. note please leave me your ym so i may chat with you

No comments: